Friday, July 17, 2009

All are confirmed!
I think by the resolutions listed, God has given us (children of the church) a big big big assignment which should be accomplished until the coming General Assembly (October). Now is the time to own our church!!!!!!! We should say no for another disappointments, no for the Ninjas to build their fortresses in our house, no for evils. Feeling the pain inside, I am convinced that the resolutions passed by the HS today is for good. It is not easy to clean a junk which has been garbaged for 20+ years by a month long disorganised movement. It should be a revolution which should be planned carefully and execute courageously (collectively). Now comes the time to practice my motto I picked when I start this blog - 'I blog what I feel is better for my Church'. I will post my views which should be considered in the struggle to cleanse the house from the Ninjas. You can also forward your own.
AD21

7 comments:

Tesfa said...

I strongly agree with your idea that we do not need to feel disappointed and lost our hope. Instead we need to consider this as an opportunity for us not for church enemies. I feel as if I got a tough homework to do. Let us at least share what we feel, encourage each other, and share what we think should be done before October meeting. Let us say << those who are on our side are by far greater than those who are on those side>> Like what Elsa the spiritual son of Elias said while he was encircled by enemies.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. we should see forward and do what is best for our church. hulun yemiyawq amlak negerun bezih melk legizew yequachebet mikniyat endalew enem amnalehu. I will list my views and come back.

Anonymous said...

I agree with your point that we have to come up on strategic jobs.
I am glad to learn who is who at this trial time. However, I personally determined to chase the mafias wherever they go. I am 100% postive my Lord will help me.I am enegetic more than ever because the tagaye Paulos action angers me.How does he dear to humilate dekama shimagele abatochachin?
God bless you all!

Anonymous said...

I agree with what your conclusion is. The whole idea of your disappointment is not from what our church needs though. I feel you want to see Patriarch Paulos to be over thrown. In that case you may be satisfied. It doesn't resolve the core problem of our church however. One basic problem that appears every where in the church is ethnic affiliation, corruption, desire to power and exercising it. It is not typical to Patriarch Paulos. No one, to my Knowledge is free of all these problems.
Amlak lehulachinim mastewalun yadilen.

Anonymous said...

You said: "Now is the time to own our church!!!!!!!" And as to how "we" own "our" Church, you mentioned "Revolution." I wonder: "Who" is supposed to revolt? Against whom/what? How so?

I understand this is only your first reaction and thus should not be expected to have precise indications of the answer for such questions. But I hope you will come up with a fully thought views of yours as to "who" should "own" "our" Church and how they could do so!
God bless.

Anonymous said...

Any body tell me who is willing to work with church fathers abroad (abune Merkerios and other church fathers)? abune paulos or the other HS members?

Anonymous said...

meglecha

http://www.ethiotube.net/video/4802/ETV-News--ETV-Reported-Ethiopian-Orthodox-Church-Resolved-Its-Internal-Split


church fathers abroad working hard for the expansion of our church

http://www.eotcholysynod.org/