Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where is the Online petition????????

I do remember to put my name on a couple of online petition formss about some church related problems - the aged Dier El Sultan Ethiopian Monastery was the one. Why don't some one initiate that campaign so that, by our signature, we can ask the fathers to discuss on the main issues and come up with decisions which will make us happy. Don't tell me that won't add any fuel in the minds of the fathers 98% of whom don't even touched computers let alone know how it brings change. The very information they will be reached about the online campaign will push them to push the issue. So let some one come with his/her expertise of filing the form and distribute among the Orthodoxawuyan in and around the Tech. My answer is simple if one ask me 'what if you do that sir/Madam?'. - I don't know how to make it.
AD21

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no no you are right, it will add fuel. A smart idea. Please guys, it won't help our the church to be immersed in angers when the week (October) come and go without result. I will ask friends to accomplish this task,,,but let someone move if the knowledge is at her/his hand.