Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The beginning of the beginnings

In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, One God Amen!

Dear Children of the Church,

Having talked to much with friends, run gossips and crush lots of solution making ideas...I found my self addicted with talking (with others) about the all rounded problems of my church - the Ethiopian orthodox Tewahido Church! Not only myself, I also found the number of problems which languishes my church doubled in number and diversified in nature. Therefore, instead of talking to others, I decided to talk to myself now on in this blog. I started blogging about my church. Please pray that I will be in harmony with myself while talking and of course help me and the church taking the Lion's Share through out the journey of this little corner. Azekiri Dingil!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

“አዘክሪ” - አዲስ ብሎግ (ግለ-ጦማር)
የተወደዱ ወንድም/እህት ጦማሪ (ብሎገር) “አዘክሪ” ወደ ዓለመ ጡመራ (ብሎጊንግ) እንኳን በደህና መጡ!!!!
በትናንትናው ዕለት አንድ ደጀ ሰላም ከምታወጣቸው ዜናዎችና ሐተታዎች ላይ አንባብያን አስተያየታቸውን በሚሰጡበት ሥፍራ ሐሳብዎን በማስፈር ፈንታ ሌላ መልካም ዜና አስቀምጠው አገኘን። ይህም መልካም ዜና በኢትዮጵያ ኦርዶክስ ተዋሕዾ ቤተ ክርስቲያን ዙሪያ “የሚጦምር” (ብሎግ) አንድ “ግለ-ጦማር” (ብሎግ) መጀመሩን ይገልጻል። ጦማሪው በመጀመሪያ ጽሑፍዎ “ጠንካራ” ጽሑፍ አስነበቡንና ይበል አሰኘን። “ግልጽ ደብዳቤ ለብፁዕ ወቅዱስ አቡነ ጳውሎስ፣ በእስዎም በኩል ለቤተ ክርስቲያኗ ሲኖዶስ” የሚለው ይህ ጽሑፍ መነበብ አለበት። “አዘክሪ” እደጊ፣ ተመንደጊ!!!
ሌሎች የተዋሕዶ ልጆች፣ እባካችሁ ጦምሩ!!!!!!!!!!!
በነገራችን ላይ “ብሎጊንግ” የሚለውን “መጦመር፣ ጦማሪ፣ ጡመራ”፣ ብሎግን ደግሞ “ግለ-ጦማር” እያልን ብንጠቀምበት ምን ይመስላችሁዋል?
ቸር ወሬ ያሰማን
Deje Selam

azekiridingel said...

Dear blogger,

thank you for your good words and encouragment. I think NOW is the time to push the thing to end. We should do all what we can to save our church. So I agree that we need more bloggers. When we shout aloud standing in our respective corners, God will destroy Satan and the stiff-neckeds will come back to their heart. And we ''shall go out with joy and be led out with peace. The mountains and the hills shall break forth into singing before us, and all the trees of the fields shall clap their hands''. Isaiah 55:12.

Anonymous said...

Hi Azekiri,

There is no way to each you. Please add some e-mail stuff or a means where readers can reach you.

A Brother

Anonymous said...

Hi Azekiri,

There is no way to reach you. Please add some e-mail stuff or a means where readers can reach you.

azekiridingel said...

Dear Anonymous,

thank you for the advice. Yes my email address is not at view. I am working with the technical stuffs. Hope to manage it. In the meantime, you and others can contact me at azekiri21@gmail.com

thanks

AD